ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance Visa Sponsor Letters - Please help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Frecknallia
Newly Registered

Fiance Visa Sponsor Letters - Please help

Post by Frecknallia » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:36 pm

Hi all - what a useful site!

My best friend had the best start of the year - engaged and pregnant with her Venezuelan fiance, Jose.

Then he was deported last week as he had not updated his visa when he divorced his ex-wife 2 years ago.

We are trying our best to get him back asap so he can be there for his baby.

My friend is at the stage where she needs sponsor letters from her family but does not know what to include or where to start - does anyone have any advice or examples of letters?

This would be greatly appreciated
:)

BATS

Post by BATS » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:50 pm

We include letters from my parents stating they had met my fiance, family events he had attended, they they were happy with us being together, were willing to help and support any way they could.

My friend wrote a letter saying she had met my fiance, times we had been out together with her, where we had been, how we were a committed couple and how upset I was being separated from him etc.

Hope this is of some help

Frecknallia
Newly Registered

Post by Frecknallia » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:54 pm

Thanks Bats