ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Married to an EU national - Entrepreneur Appeal Pending

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ikonkar
India

Married to an EU national - Entrepreneur Appeal Pending

Post by Ikonkar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:53 am

Morning All,

I'm after someadvise please and I must thank you in advance for a great support you are providing it to the community - Much Appreciated :)

Recently my friend(non eu national) applied for an Entrepreneur Visa - which was refused, so she decided to appeal against the decision, hearing date is still to be confirmed, however during the course of action she got married to an eu national who is exercising treaty rights being a full time worker.

Now, the question is - can she concurrently apply for EEA2 application whilst her appeal is pending? or does she needs to withdraw her appeal first and then apply? Her passport is with Home office.

I look forward for your comments/suggestions.

Many thanks
God Bless
Ikonkar
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

Ikonkar
India

Re: Married to an EU national - Entrepreneur Appeal Pending

Post by Ikonkar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Ikonkar wrote:Morning All,

I'm after someadvise please and I must thank you in advance for a great support you are providing it to the community - Much Appreciated :)

Recently my friend(non eu national) applied for an Entrepreneur Visa - which was refused, so she decided to appeal against the decision, hearing date is still to be confirmed, however during the course of action she got married to an eu national who is exercising treaty rights being a full time worker.

Now, the question is - can she concurrently apply for EEA2 application whilst her appeal is pending? or does she needs to withdraw her appeal first and then apply? Her passport is with Home office.

I look forward for your comments/suggestions.

Many thanks
God Bless
Ikonkar
Apologise can some one please advise.
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Yes, though be prepared for home office challenging veracity of the marriage.

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 pm

[quote="EUsmileWEallsmile"]Yes, though be prepared for home office challenging veracity of the marriage.

Thank you for your reply. :)
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar