ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I take a leave after I have won appeal in the court?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arsi_315
Newly Registered

Can I take a leave after I have won appeal in the court?

Post by arsi_315 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:23 pm

I have a hearing on 29 Aug 2013. My Lawyer said and looking at this forum that it takes about two to three weeks for decision to be made.

My questions lets say the judge have decided in my favor and after the decision it takes like another 5 to 6 months for UKBA to process my application. Is it possible i can go back to my country in emergency for a month (After the decision) or can i go back to my country and send my document from there to be processed?

If any one know please do let me know. I really want to go back for a month as emergency. and i dont want to cancel the process either as i have waited for a long time and paid a lot of money. All i want is a little break and after that continue my application.

Regards.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:45 pm

please, stop peddling false rumours.

it does NOT take ukba 5-6months to issue a visa after a decision (that is, if UKBA chooses not to challenge your decision).

the turnaround time is 2-3 months MAX.

arsi_315
Newly Registered

Post by arsi_315 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 pm

babylondoner wrote:please, stop peddling false rumours.

it does NOT take ukba 5-6months to issue a visa after a decision (that is, if UKBA chooses not to challenge your decision).

the turnaround time is 2-3 months MAX.
Oh I am sorry if that offended you in any way. I said it cause one of my friend got this late.
Anyhow do you know if i can take a leave? Is it possible?

Regards