ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother Visitor visa bank statement help urgent..! Plz plz..

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mzeeshan

Mother Visitor visa bank statement help urgent..! Plz plz..

Post by mzeeshan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:58 am

Hi all,

I have quick question to all gurus here. I'll be applying/sponsoring for my mother's visit visa to UK on 15-Aug-2013. I have attached the following list of docs:
1. My tenancy agreement plus a letter from landlord that my property is enough for 2 people since its a 1bed flat.
2. My 6 months salary slips
3. My P60
4. My bank statement for 6 months
5. My employment letter
6. Passport and my Tier 1 G visa copies
7. My mother 6 month bank statement.
8. My mother's house property docs.
9. My mother's plot docs.
10. My bank statement showing that I was sending money to my mother because being a widow she is financially dependent on me.
11. My father's death certificate
12. Photos of my mother.
13. Sponsorship letter stating that I'll be responsible for all her expenses and some of my details in it and purpose of her visit etc.

Now the only confusion I have is that in my mother's account the total money till today is 36 Lakh Pak rupees from which she also do the monthly house hold expense as well. I wrote the amount on visa application form around 32 Lakh rupees because the amount may be reduced due to house hold monthly expenses till the date 15-Aug-2013. so to be on the safer side I wrote the lower amount but attached the statement that show 36 Lakh as last balance . Does this diff matters? Does the amount on the form and on the bank statement of my mother must match? I have already filled the online application form and can't change it now so does it matter if i correct the amount by hand with a black pen?

Plzzzzzzzz plzzz respond ASAP .. Thanks in advance..

Regard ,
M.zeeshan[/list]

selva

Re: Mother Visitor visa bank statement help urgent..! Plz pl

Post by selva » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:27 am

mzeeshan wrote:Hi all,

I have quick question to all gurus here. I'll be applying/sponsoring for my mother's visit visa to UK on 15-Aug-2013. I have attached the following list of docs:
1. My tenancy agreement plus a letter from landlord that my property is enough for 2 people since its a 1bed flat.
2. My 6 months salary slips
3. My P60
4. My bank statement for 6 months
5. My employment letter
6. Passport and my Tier 1 G visa copies
7. My mother 6 month bank statement.
8. My mother's house property docs.
9. My mother's plot docs.
10. My bank statement showing that I was sending money to my mother because being a widow she is financially dependent on me.
11. My father's death certificate
12. Photos of my mother.
13. Sponsorship letter stating that I'll be responsible for all her expenses and some of my details in it and purpose of her visit etc.

Now the only confusion I have is that in my mother's account the total money till today is 36 Lakh Pak rupees from which she also do the monthly house hold expense as well. I wrote the amount on visa application form around 32 Lakh rupees because the amount may be reduced due to house hold monthly expenses till the date 15-Aug-2013. so to be on the safer side I wrote the lower amount but attached the statement that show 36 Lakh as last balance . Does this diff matters? Does the amount on the form and on the bank statement of my mother must match? I have already filled the online application form and can't change it now so does it matter if i correct the amount by hand with a black pen?

Plzzzzzzzz plzzz respond ASAP .. Thanks in advance..

Regard ,
M.zeeshan[/list]

is the question "how much money available for your visit"? that you specify the amount? if so there is no prob