ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work contract

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SW19
Newly Registered

Work contract

Post by SW19 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:11 am

Hi

We are applying for my spouse to come to the UK, we are filling out the VAF4a Form, with Appendix 2.

I understand that I need to submit a copy/original of my work contract.

I have been employed with my current employer since March 2012, however, at that point I was on a 1 year contract, which expired in June 2013.

I have been offered a new contract dated March 2013, this time permanent.

Would there be any issues when sending this contract (not the June 2012) along with my employer letter stating that my employment began in June 2012?

Or would I need to send both 2012 and 2013 contracts along with letter from employer?

Thank you for your time in reading this post.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:39 am

Send both, and the letter to explain the current situation.

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 am

Also, just get a letter of introduction from your company and then get them to explain in addition that you have just been made permanent recently as you were on short contract before now.

Then include all your contract letters (both old and new) as supporting documents to the application. I am sure that should be fine.

Also remember that you will be submitting 12 months payslips and bank statements in your case.

I wish you good luck.