ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPROVED 8th Aug

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teir12011
Newly Registered

ILR APPROVED 8th Aug

Post by teir12011 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm

We got our ILR APPROVED in Croydon, I would say fairly excellent service.
Appt was at 9.10 but went in 8.30, after all the usual procedure which finished by 9.50, because I had 3 dependants. My ILR was ready to collect in 10.40, yes just 50 mins for the decision.
My application is straight forward, had two employers, both with NHS trust in Teir 1 visa.
No hassle, good service. Looks like all front line staff are from private agency, just the BRP was with UKBA staff. NO interaction with CW.
Now time to enjoy, already thinking about BC.

newbie_2013

Re: ILR APPROVED 8th Aug

Post by newbie_2013 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 pm

teir12011 wrote:We got our ILR APPROVED in Croydon, I would say fairly excellent service.
Appt was at 9.10 but went in 8.30, after all the usual procedure which finished by 9.50, because I had 3 dependants. My ILR was ready to collect in 10.40, yes just 50 mins for the decision.
My application is straight forward, had two employers, both with NHS trust in Teir 1 visa.
No hassle, good service. Looks like all front line staff are from private agency, just the BRP was with UKBA staff. NO interaction with CW.
Now time to enjoy, already thinking about BC.
Good one lad
cheers