ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sinu21
Newly Registered

tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by sinu21 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Dear Friends

I am trying to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Basically i am a structural engineer and i got a limited company. I am planing to apply with in the next three weeks. Do i need to go through a Immigration consultant to get it right or is it preferable to apply self. can anyone advice me whats the benefits using a consultant and good ones with the price they might take for the service.

It will be a great help for me if you respond and thanks in advance.

Regards

sinu21

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 am

If you have a lot of money to waste and have no idea of what you are doing then I would advice you to get in touch with a consultant as soon as you can.

There are a lot of benefits of using a consultant, one of the benefit is refusal.

let me know if you cant find them, I know a couple of them who will charge you between £3000 to £4000.

sinu21 wrote:Dear Friends

I am trying to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Basically i am a structural engineer and i got a limited company. I am planing to apply with in the next three weeks. Do i need to go through a Immigration consultant to get it right or is it preferable to apply self. can anyone advice me whats the benefits using a consultant and good ones with the price they might take for the service.

It will be a great help for me if you respond and thanks in advance.

Regards

sinu21