ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependant Urgent...Please help!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maskofzorro1984
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Dependant Urgent...Please help!!!

Post by maskofzorro1984 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi friends,

I am getting married next month and will be applying for wife's dependant visa a week after the wedding. In order to secure a date in advance I have made an online application and submitted it and secured a date as per my needs. My question now is:
Since I have submitted the application online, the application date is shown as the date when I submitted it online i.e before the wedding took place. Will this cause any issue when I submit my application?
I have all my documents ready with me but this bit is worrying me.
I was informed by a solicitor that since I have submitted the application before wedding this might raise questions. Can you please advise as to what can be done? I am planning to write a covering letter stating the reason but is that the right way?

I tried to cancel the application, but the online system does not allow you to cancel the application but only cancel an appointment.

Please help!!!