ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - absence of more than 180 days

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

majid.er
Newly Registered

ILR - absence of more than 180 days

Post by majid.er » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 am

Hi,
I am currently living in UK, with a tier 1 general extension visa expires on 01/12/2014.

The initial grant under tier 1 was on july 2009, after living in UK for over a year under this category, i went back to India for a total of 182 days at a stretch due to family problems. Then after a couple of months I had to go back for another 20 days. Came back in september 2011. I had my extension and is to apply for ilr.

Am i still eligible for applying under ILR? I was away because my father in law had cancer and had to look after him.

I am currently working and should be able to fulfill all the monetary requirements.

Thank you in all.