ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Me! BRC card not yet arrived

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mjtan90
Newly Registered

Help Me! BRC card not yet arrived

Post by mjtan90 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:18 am

I've applied on the 26th of July 2013 at Liverpool PEO using the premium service. Approval letter said that I should receive my BRP within 7 working days and as of today it is the 10th working day and I have yet to receive my card.
I've called DX couriers and they told me that they do not have any delivery pending for my name and address.
I've also sent an email to BRPdelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and they've came back to me with the following reply:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your case is still awaiting further action from your case worker and you will be notified in due course. In the meantime, we are unable to assist you any further in this matter.

Please do not reply to this e-mail.

Thank you

BRP Delivery Team

As of now I am at a lost about what I should do other than wait. I can't afford to wait too long because my tenancy of my current flat ends on the 31st of August and I am suppose to move to my new address sometime this month. I am also starting work at the start of next month.
Has anyone been in this problem? Is there any number I can call?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.