ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required to sponser family visitor visa in UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

1sppandey

Documents required to sponser family visitor visa in UK

Post by 1sppandey » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Hi,

I want to call my mother from India to visit me. She does not work and is a housewife.

Can someone who has done this before advise what all documents do I need from here to apply for her in India. Also what all documents will I need to arrange from India from her side. Pls advice so that I have to the minimum number of documents from her side.

Thanks in advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

lemoaraf
Newly Registered

Re: Documents required to sponser family visitor visa in UK

Post by lemoaraf » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

Hi,

I am a student at United Kingdom studying Masters and want to bring my parents from Bangladesh under general visitor visa category. In my invitation letter I have said that only accommodation will be provided and the other cost will be on them. They will stay only for two weeks.
Do I need to provide a bank statement for this? I can provide one, but the problem is that there is no transaction on it for the last one and half month as I am using my wife's a/c (she is here as my dependent).
I need your advise urgently as I will submit document in the next 3 days.

Thanks