ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa from india

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suny2013
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa from india

Post by suny2013 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Hey guys..

I am looking to apply for Entrepreneur Visa very soon, am a silent reader of this forum from past few months and have been very grateful to you all for all the valuable information. However, i am stuck on a very tricky point... Basically, when i left UK ( legally ) few years ago, i managed somehow to open a business account and a business there on student visa.. and since then i use that account to do business online and over the phone... I do it in a legal way, file returns and accounts and taxes..

Now what's worrying me is when i apply for entrepreneur visa, can this issue ( registered business account ) go against me? can they refuse me based on this?

desibabu

Re: Entrepreneur Visa from india

Post by desibabu » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:14 am

Hi Suny

I dont think they will even look into it unless you inform them.
You carry on with your procedure from India and they will only look into the application nothing additional.

Regards

P.S. I have quoted out of my knowledge, if anyone else has different opinion please comment.
suny2013 wrote:Hey guys..

I am looking to apply for Entrepreneur Visa very soon, am a silent reader of this forum from past few months and have been very grateful to you all for all the valuable information. However, i am stuck on a very tricky point... Basically, when i left UK ( legally ) few years ago, i managed somehow to open a business account and a business there on student visa.. and since then i use that account to do business online and over the phone... I do it in a legal way, file returns and accounts and taxes..

Now what's worrying me is when i apply for entrepreneur visa, can this issue ( registered business account ) go against me? can they refuse me based on this?

suny2013
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneur Visa from india

Post by suny2013 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Hey Thanks for your reply..

Lets see what happens..
desibabu wrote:Hi Suny

I dont think they will even look into it unless you inform them.
You carry on with your procedure from India and they will only look into the application nothing additional.

Regards

P.S. I have quoted out of my knowledge, if anyone else has different opinion please comment.
suny2013 wrote:Hey guys..