ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA Citizenship/Letters/Certificate issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

njoy1987
Member of Standing

UKBA Citizenship/Letters/Certificate issue

Post by njoy1987 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:01 am

ok I know its only been a month and a bit for me but I contacted NCS sutton anyways today to enquire as alot of us are waiting on letters etc some for 1st some fir second-

the lady said they have not heard or recieved any certificates for nearly a month now as HO are having an "issue" with the letters they are sending out- she were not sure exactly what it was that was causing the delays.

we have had similar response from other NCSs when members have rung them to enquired about their case

Think a machine or something is packed up as a member was mentioning they cant print certificates or something. we know the issue is resolved when we start seeing approvals coming through on the timelines... lets hope that is soon

good luck all and keep us posted
peace out! [/i]

skyiswide

Re: UKBA Citizenship/Letters/Certificate issue

Post by skyiswide » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm

njoy1987 wrote:ok I know its only been a month and a bit for me but I contacted NCS sutton anyways today to enquire as alot of us are waiting on letters etc some for 1st some fir second-

the lady said they have not heard or recieved any certificates for nearly a month now as HO are having an "issue" with the letters they are sending out- she were not sure exactly what it was that was causing the delays.

we have had similar response from other NCSs when members have rung them to enquired about their case

Think a machine or something is packed up as a member was mentioning they cant print certificates or something. we know the issue is resolved when we start seeing approvals coming through on the timelines... lets hope that is soon

good luck all and keep us posted
peace out! [/i]
You are right but problem is we can't conclude a decision regarding on their IT system on the base of inaccurate information , predictions or just NCS, s unofficial statements. I requested them by email after 14 days asked where is my invitation letter and HO replied me next day and said I should received it within next few weeks. But on approval letter it was clearly mentioned within 14 days. And HO is not telling anyone what is the real issuesare ! And Ncs lady told me before anyone in this forum ho told her no more certificate in next two weeks and she told this to me 12 days ago. So waiting is the only solution but if even next two weeks it doesn't arrive I will take further steps and will inform their high authority .

facts

Post by facts » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:15 pm

I can't understand, if they are having 'issues' with 'sending' letters, whatever those issues are, why they are not returning passports then? School holidays have almost gone and we're loosing hopes for this year's holidays :(

skyiswide

Post by skyiswide » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:16 pm

facts wrote:I can't understand, if they are having 'issues' with 'sending' letters, whatever those issues are, why they are not returning passports then? School holidays have almost gone and we're losing hopes for this year's holidays :(
Reason is at the moment they are not processing any application. Just imagine your application get approved but then no way for them to send you approval letter if our guessing game and unofficial statement from ncs to difference members are correct. And they also need to save their decision in their system. Now my question is if save decision or check progress of application was an issues in that case people who are emailing them...to those people they would said they cant check progress instant of saying its on the post or we will issue letter soon or a letter was sent out to you etc. So simply it is a internal issues in HO. And I think issue is regarding about printing and printing server messed up...but it is my imagination on the base of email they replied yo one of the member of this forum. And other member said they are on a state where transaction period is going on and a Indian company will look after their IT system. I mean outsourcing. So that is the probably reason and in this transaction period they dont have anyone to fix their system. And they didn't have any pre plan like plan B or plan C. Incase iT system stopped in that scenario what needs to be done so it is taking ages for them to restate the system whether it is small or big issues. But as to me and also some other heard from them we will receive invitation within the next some weeks so probably they been told by management it will be fix soon and that's why they are giving information that wont create a questions marks. Some weeks means atleast 2 to 5 weeks. I think they are not giving the pin point information as in that case media will made a big news about it and we all would get more worries about it. So we and them...I mean ho us thinking this it problem will resolve soon..just wait days and weeks. But now if approval and invitation and certificate things doesn't restart within next week then that would be real alarming and in that case we need to seek help from their high official via our local MP.