ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success in croydon :) with new process in place.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ginger.garlic

ILR success in croydon :) with new process in place.

Post by ginger.garlic » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:36 am

Thanks to every contributor on this site which helped me lot in getting my ILR.

I am sharing experience below which is quiet different from what I have read earlier on this forum.

Case : WP(1.8 years)+Tier1(General)
From last 6 months working under own Ltd. company structure.

Organised three set of documents. One with must to have docs another photocopy set and third with all the additional document I thought could be required.

ILR for main + 2 dependent

Documents submitted from Set 1:
- Set(o) form
- Passport and BRP
- Photos
- LIUK pass certificate
Earning Evidence
- 8 payslips form permanent employment.
- 8 months personal B/S
Cohab docs:
- Council bill(joint name)
- Separate B/s for both of us
- GP letter
- NHS card
- Electrol cards
- Marriage certificate
- Child birth certificate
Current Financial evidence:
- Letter from accountant conforming salary and dividend
- Invoice summary sheet from client
- Business B/s
- Personal B/s

No photocopies, no leave of absence letter but I do have all the papers ready with me but I do not want to complicate things with extra documents till the time they are specifically asked.

Appointment 1:30 pm. all timing include queue time too.
reach 12:40 pm
- Receptionist check few fields in forms, stamps them and provided token number. Time taken 15 minutes
- Went to 3rd floor. Token number called for payment, paid using CC. Time taken 10 min.
- Got call for next counter this one was for case registration. 15 minutes
- Next call to to biometrics counter - 20 mins
Lady at biometric counter took all my documents I asked her, will I be getting chance to interact with case worker as I have additional documents. She said if require case worker will call you.
- Went to waiting area where there is TV screen shows each case status with token number was bit nervous as not provided evidence of absence in main set and photocopies set was also with me. I was expecting there will be interaction and I will be providing documents one by one.
- about 10 mins later token no. start appearing as case registered and awaiting.
- About 3:45pm case under consideration
- Got a mobile call from pvt. number at 4:10. firstly I disconnected as anxious about my ILR process. Again got the call, and this was from case worker she asked about my WP certificate and do I have relieving letter with me. I told her I am carrying with and then she asked me to come to one of the counter where I have given her both denouncements also told that I have absence letter too if she require but she said if you do not have long absence then she is not bothered.
- about 5:10 status ready for collection.
- Went to the counter and got the good news :)

I hope my experience helps others with similar situation.

Let me know if I can help you.

salmanzz

Post by salmanzz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 am

ok so what did you put for "5.3 If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?"

And Also what did you fo for your questions

Query
1) But as I understand everyone have to fill section 5 from 5.1 to 5.5 and then in section 11a it says "Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings
book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself
and any dependants without recourse to public funds."
"

salmanzz

Post by salmanzz » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:56 am

By the way Congratulations for your visa

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:18 pm

salmanzz wrote:ok so what did you put for "5.3 If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?"

And Also what did you fo for your questions

Query
1) But as I understand everyone have to fill section 5 from 5.1 to 5.5 and then in section 11a it says "Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building society savings
book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to maintain and accommodate yourself
and any dependants without recourse to public funds."
"
Eid Mubarak

For income per month: I sum up all my net income from last 12 month including dividend and divided it by 12.
also for section 11a, I provided current financial evidence mentioned in my post. Not sure if they were actually used by CW

onabanjo

Re: ILR success in croydon :) with new process in place.

Post by onabanjo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm

ginger.garlic wrote:Thanks to every contributor on this site which helped me lot in getting my ILR.

I am sharing experience below which is quiet different from what I have read earlier on this forum.

Organised three set of documents. One with must to have docs another photocopy set and third with all the additional document I thought could be required.

- Set(o) form
- Passport and BRP
- Photos
- LIUK pass certificate
Earning Evidence
- 8 months personal B/S
Cohab docs:
- GP letter
- NHS card
- Electrol cards
- Marriage certificate
- Business B/s
- Personal B/s

No photocopies, no leave of absence letter but I do have all the papers ready with me but I do not want to complicate things with extra documents till the time they are specifically asked.

- Receptionist check few fields in forms, stamps them and provided token number. Time taken 15 minutes
- Went to 3rd floor. Token number called for payment, paid using CC. Time taken 10 min.
Lady at biometric counter took all my documents I asked her, will I be getting chance to interact with case worker as I have additional documents. She said if require case worker will call you.
- Went to waiting area where there is TV screen shows each case status with token number was bit nervous as not provided evidence of absence in main set and photocopies set was also with me. I was expecting there will be interaction and I will be providing documents one by one.
- about 10 mins later token no. start appearing as case registered and awaiting.
- Got a mobile call from pvt. number at 4:10. firstly I disconnected as anxious about my ILR process. Again got the call, and this was from case worker she asked about my WP certificate and do I have relieving letter with me. I told her I am carrying with and then she asked me to come to one of the counter where I have given her both denouncements also told that I have absence letter too if she require but she said if you do not have long absence then she is not bothered.

Congratulations for your ILR
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

ilr-tracker

Post by ilr-tracker » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Congrats mate..
So you did not provide the P-60 & Salary slips for the period you were on WP.. Only the WP approval letter?
Make this world a better place to live

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:11 pm

@ilr-tracker
I did had those documents in my additional document set so I will suggest you to carry with you. In my case CW didn't ask for P60 but only WP and relieving letter as mentioned above.

raholptl

Re: ILR success in croydon :) with new process in place.

Post by raholptl » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Congrates Garlic,
as u said - From last 6 months working under own Ltd. company structure.
I just want to know did you did you use those 6 months aswel? I just want to set up my own ltd company aswel. Can you please tell what documents do I need to collect? Can you please tell me in details. because i need to set eveything up from scratch. Thanks in advance.
ginger.garlic wrote:Thanks to every contributor on this site which helped me lot in getting my ILR.

- Set(o) form
- Passport and BRP
- Photos
- LIUK pass certificate
Earning Evidence
- 8 months personal B/S
Cohab docs:
- GP letter
- NHS card
- Electrol cards
- Marriage certificate
- Business B/s
- Personal B/s

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:33 am

@rahoptl
No I have not used ltd. company documents to get earning points although I have submitted some documents mentioned under current financial evidence to show my current economic condition as asked in section 11a.
I have used all the documents listed above.

ammadnasim2
Newly Registered

My Experience

Post by ammadnasim2 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Thanks everyone on this site which helped me in getting my ILR . Reason why I am helping others with my Post.

I am sharing my experience .

Case : Tier 1(2yrs) + Tier1(General) 3 yrs

Organised three set of documents.

Set 1 Main Letters
Set 2 Related to Work(PBS)
Set 3 Cohabitation Docs

ILR for main + 1 dependent

- Set(o) form
- Passport
- Photos
- LIUK pass certificate
- Covering Letter

Documents submitted from Set 2:
Earning Evidence
- 12 payslips form permanent employment.
- 12 months personal B/S
- 3 Yrs P60
- Letter from Employer(With 12 Salaries table and table of absenses)

Documents submitted from Set 3:

- GP letter
- NHS card
- Electoral cards
- Marriage certificate
- Car Insurance
- Mobile Bills
- Energy bills

All Docs Photocopies(Including form as written on Form)
But form Photocopy was returned

reach 12:40 pm Not Allowed to Enter waited 20 min outside
- Went to 3rd floor. Token number called for payment, paid using CC. Time taken 5 min.
- Got call for next counter this one was for case registration. 5 minutes
- Next call to to biometrics counter - 5 mins
Bypassed all queue as was with newborn who cried for few seconds :lol:
and we got all the attention

- Went to waiting area where there is TV screen shows each case status with token number was bit nervous as like most of us who have stakes in this country

waited 2 hours as bypassed others earlier. :cry:
- About 3:25pm case under consideration

- about 3:50 status ready for collection.
- Went to the counter and got the good news Smile

"Important info for everyone"

My wife did not completed 2 years in uk she was missing 25 Days but still got the visa

My colleague applied couple of days later and his wife was 3-4 months short of 2 years but still manage to get this visa no question asked.#

Apparently dependant applying together doesn't count for 2 year qualifying period.

so those who are worried about partner as they are short of qualifying period please feel free to apply together.

I travelled after2 moths 21 days (no issue as within 3 months)

Also they way I have received my originals it seems case worker didn't even removed the clips.

Hope this info helps