ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

papu.sarkari
Newly Registered

Citizenship Queries

Post by papu.sarkari » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I had got my permanent residency from work permit last december 2012. Now I am getting ready to apply for BC in this december 2013. I have couple of questions:

1. I had paid a penalty to the court for travelling without a valid ticket back in 2007. I did not put this during permanent residency application as it was already more than 5 years. I can see that now they want to know about ALL the criminal charges spent and unspent. Do I need to inform this now considering I did not have to do it last year?

2. I have started full time contracting via Limited company since July. What income related document do I need to show considering I take major income out via dividends? I will not have my self-assessment yet nor my accounts would be ready before March 2014.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Papu

VR

Answers to your queries

Post by VR » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

papu sarkari,

1. As 3 years has past you will not be affected by this penalty. Mention the details of the conviction. And in the additional information section, just mention that you had lost the ticket in transit and could do nothing about it.

2.You started contracting only in July and you are going to apply in Dec 2013. So just submit all the P60's till July and the Latest tax letter from HMRC that you should have got in 2013.

In the additional information section mention that you are not in full time employment and intend to be a professional contractor and self-assessment and accounts if any for HMRC will be submitted only in March 2014. Should they raise a query you can address it at that point with help from your accountant.
cheers
VR

papu.sarkari
Newly Registered

Post by papu.sarkari » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks VR,

I have read on this forum that NCS refuses to accept application if you have any convictions.

Will that be the case for me as well? Though my conviction will be spent and 6 years old?

Regards,

Papu.

Pqek

Post by Pqek » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:24 pm

papu.sarkari wrote:Thanks VR,

I have read on this forum that NCS refuses to accept application if you have any convictions.

Will that be the case for me as well? Though my conviction will be spent and 6 years old?

Regards,

Papu.
you will be ok as it has passed more than three years to the date of conviction.

papu.sarkari
Newly Registered

Post by papu.sarkari » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks very much. I will post my details once I apply in december