ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query releated to getting FLR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_crazy
Newly Registered

Query releated to getting FLR

Post by hsmp_crazy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:46 am

Hi,

I have applied HSMP from UK and got it approved. Currently i am in workpermit dependent visa. I am right now in india for vaccation. If i want to get hsmp stamping where do i need to apply for FLR ? its in India or in UK? And can any one suggest me where i can download FLR form ??

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
hsmp_crazy

meggles

Post by meggles » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:41 pm

i applied as a WP holder for FLR(HSMP) in country. however, not sure if it's different for WP dependent...

here's the link to the form itself... you want the FLR(IED) form.

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/applyi ... tionforms/

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:03 pm

I understand that WP dependents have to apply for out of country EC not FLR (incountry). If you apply from incountry there are chances that your application get rejected with the objection that you are not allowed to apply for FLR but EC....if you are already in your home country, apply from there.......its my uderstanding.....some seniour memebers?
Thinking low is crime....

hsmp_crazy
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_crazy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:10 pm

Thanks for your answers. But i am bit confused about what to do.

Is there any rules says that if you are dependent you should go to your home country to get hsmp stamped ?

Any ideas??

Thanks,