ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr approved today @croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cb13

ilr approved today @croydon

Post by cb13 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Thank you Amber and co;for your advice.i got my ilr today under 2hrs.
i thought my case was not straight forward but got it approved within 2hrs.
i wish all upcoming applicant success and my advice is try your best to read through this forum and you will find the help you need.
kindly ask me any question and i will be more than happy to help with my experience
it is a new covenant

onabanjo

Re: ilr approved today @croydon

Post by onabanjo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:41 pm

cb13 wrote:Thank you Amber and co;for your advice.i got my ilr today under 2hrs.
i wish all upcoming applicant success and my advice is try your best to read through this forum and you will find the help you need.
kindly ask me any question and i will be more than happy to help with my experience
Congratulations and enjoy your ILR
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

onabanjo

Re: ilr approved today @croydon

Post by onabanjo » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:42 pm

cb13 wrote:Thank you Amber and co;for your advice.i got my ilr today under 2hrs.
Congratulations and enjoy your ILR
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

FMB22

Post by FMB22 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Congratulation.
Can you explain please,why your cas was not straight forward?
It will help to others.
Thanks

cb13

Post by cb13 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Let me share my case maybe someone might be helped from it.
I was on spouse visa for two year and got eligible for ilr yerstaday but applied today and got it approved.during my probation period my partner claims CB,HB,Council tax benefit all as a single mum due to the believe that I was not to have public funds.she also claim tax credits as a single mum which we suppose claim as couple,so when I was about to go for my appointment I discovered we have to claim tax credit jointly but it was too late.but I call the tax credits office to let them know,so they stopped our single claim and send us a letter of overpayment which I could not pay before the appointment.
Also my partner is unemployed at the moment so could not meet up the £243.50 maintenance for a couple with two kids,so I just showed my weekly wage which between £60 & £150 (I am self employed)plus CB,JSA making total of £239 but the caseworker is not even after that,what they want to know is if your marriage exit or not based on the old rule.
I got to the Croydon centre at about 10am and left before 11.30am with my approval letter,BRP on its way
it is a new covenant