ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Test

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wasiter

English Test

Post by wasiter » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:11 am

All,

Could someone clarify the English test requirement for Naturalazation.

My wife got her ILR in Sep 2011 (Don't ask me why we haven't applied for Naturalaztion after a year).

Now, we are planning to apply for Naturalzation in Aug 2013. But, iam reading some information in the website asking to take up an exam.

Could someone kindly clarify this please?

Also, she had taken Life in the UK test as well to get her ILR.

Does she have to appear again?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:17 am

Is she applies before October 28th 2013 then she will meet the English Language requirement as the LIUK test is still valid. I assume you are British, make sure she meets the other requirements (click)
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

wasiter

Post by wasiter » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:22 am

D4109125 wrote:Is she applies before October 28th 2013 then she will meet the English Language requirement as the LIUK test is still valid. I assume you are British, make sure she meets the other requirements (click)
Thanks