ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA passport copy endorsement(EEA residency card)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kaybe

EEA passport copy endorsement(EEA residency card)

Post by kaybe » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi everyone,
UKBA are asking for copy of EEA passport to be endorsed by the EEA embassy, i wanna ask which pages of the passport should be copied and endorsed, is it all the pages or the photo pages only. pls can someone help with question
kaybedab

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:37 pm

The photo page only should be sufficient.

You need to prove the identity and the nationality of the EEA national; travel history is irrelevant.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Or EEA national ID card can also be used for similar purpose which is debit card/driving licence sized.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:22 pm

sheraz7 wrote:Or EEA national ID card can also be used for similar purpose which is debit card/driving licence sized.
Thanks,
i atually wanna apply for my wife in africa(the docs need to be send to british embassy in my native country) am an irish National and we dont use ID cards
Pls i wanna ask can pay slips can act instead of letter from employer
kaybedab

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:20 pm

This crops up from time to time. You may find that a simple photocopy of the page containing the photograph would be sufficient.

kaybe

Post by kaybe » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:46 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:This crops up from time to time. You may find that a simple photocopy of the page containing the photograph would be sufficient.
Thanks
kaybedab