ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earnings

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

drkooper
United Kingdom

Previous earnings

Post by drkooper » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:39 pm

This forum has helped me a lot in my journey in UK navigating through all the hurdles. However, I am stuck again and need some advise.
Brief history: Applying for ILR soon and have a question regarding previous earnings.

I get salary from two companies. One pays me at the end of every month and the other every four weeks.
I was planning to use the pay period 19thJuly-18th July.
As company A ( which pays every four weeks) paid me salary on 19th July and the last salary got paid on 18th July.
In between Company B ( which pays at the end of every month) paid me the first salary on 30th July.
My question is it the Earnings period or is it the date when the salary got credited into your bank that has to be taken into account?
Would appreciate some information on this issue.
Thanks

drkooper
United Kingdom

Post by drkooper » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Can someone shed some light on this issue please?

Thanks

newbie_2013

Re: Previous earnings

Post by newbie_2013 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:31 pm

drkooper wrote:This forum has helped me a lot in my journey in UK navigating through all the hurdles. However, I am stuck again and need some advise.
Brief history: Applying for ILR soon and have a question regarding previous earnings.

I get salary from two companies. One pays me at the end of every month and the other every four weeks.
As company A ( which pays every four weeks) paid me salary on 19th July and the last salary got paid on 18th July.
In between Company B ( which pays at the end of every month) paid me the first salary on 30th July.
My question is it the Earnings period or is it the date when the salary got credited into your bank that has to be taken into account?
Thanks
The earnings period matters. so in your case if you are planning to use 19'july to 18'july, any pay on any date between this period may be used.

cheers

drkooper
United Kingdom

Post by drkooper » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:48 pm

newbie_2013 wrote:
drkooper wrote:This forum has helped me a lot in my journey in UK navigating through all the hurdles. However, I am stuck again and need some advise.

Thanks
The earnings period matters. so in your case if you are planning to use 19'july to 18'july, any pay on any date between this period may be used.

cheers
Just to inform that the payments that I have received on 19th July is for the work that I have done from 20th June to 19th July. So if I include the earning period from 19th July 2012 until 18th July 2013 can I still include that payment?

Thks

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:12 pm

drkooper wrote:
newbie_2013 wrote:

Thanks

cheers
Just to inform that the payments that I have received on 19th July is for the work that I have done from 20th June to 19th July. So if I include the earning period from 19th July 2012 until 18th July 2013 can I still include that payment?

Thks
The payment is what matters. All 'payments' made within that date range may be shown.
'earnings period' is not the same as 'employment period'

your 19thjuly-18thjuly is the 'earnings period' which is what matters.

drkooper
United Kingdom

1st July- 30th June

Post by drkooper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Sorry to raise this issue again, but I am a bit paranoid as I am getting conflicting advice
I am planning to use the earnings period from 1st July 2012-30th June 2013 which is 12 months. However, the payment for 30th June 2013 is coming into my accounts on 1st July 2013.
Will there be any problem because of it or will UKBA assume that this payment is for the month of June.
PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks

drkooper
United Kingdom

Post by drkooper » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Any replies please. Thks