ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Right Application fees.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CSREDDY25

Query on Right Application fees.

Post by CSREDDY25 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 pm

I got a rather vague question regarding the application fees. I am confused while going through some posts on this forum. Could you please advise me regarding the application fees i had to pay

I am eligible to apply for ILR( via 5 year Tier-1 route) and my wife & daughter have to extend their visas by PBS Dependant route. ( they are currently on tier-1 dependant status)

Applying Jointly;
ILR(PEO) for myself is £1426

PBS Dependent(PEO) for my wife=Is it £1534 or £1920 ?
PBS Dependent(PEO) for my daughter=Is it £1534 or £1920 ?
( Is their fee based on applying together with the main applicant or as if they are applying different time as the main applicant?)

If we decide to apply on the same day at PEO my application is for ILR, where my wifes and my daughters application is PBS Dependant. ( I am aware that I need to book 3 separate appointments. 1 for me for ILR and 1 each for my wife and and my daughter for PBS dependant. )

As always, appreciate your reply.

Thank you very much.

guyinlondon

Re: Query on Right Application fees.

Post by guyinlondon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 pm

hi mate,

I also had same confusion and i have asked this question on forums.

And unfortunately fees will be

PBS Dependent(PEO) for my wife=£1920
PBS Dependent(PEO) for my daughter=£1920

Because they consider PBS dependent application and your ILR application as two different visa categories.

Thanks,
Amit

CSREDDY25

Post by CSREDDY25 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Thanks Amit for the reply. Appreciate it. Did u apply recently?