ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN 5 MONTHS?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Thought_Oasis
Newly Registered

WHO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN 5 MONTHS?

Post by Thought_Oasis » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:30 am

Guys..

I just wanted to create a topic- to generate a list of people who have been waiting for more than 5 months for their application now (the time where you suspect your documents are 'lost!'?)

Also- we can collectively formulate strategies then- of contacting our MP's or any alternatives the moderators/super users can give us.

Let me Begin:

Date of Application: 09th March, 2013
Method: NCS Ealing
Emails written to UKBA: 3
Waiting Period now: 5 months and 1 week

:(

fiqbal

Post by fiqbal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Waiting for 4months and 12days.

ayesha11

Re: WHO HAS BEEN WAITING FOR MORE THAN 5 MONTHS?

Post by ayesha11 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:02 am

Thought_Oasis wrote:Guys..

I just wanted to create a topic- to generate a list of people who have been waiting for more than 5 months for their application now (the time where you suspect your documents are 'lost!'?)

Also- we can collectively formulate strategies then- of contacting our MP's or any alternatives the moderators/super users can give us.

Let me Begin:

Date of Application: 09th March, 2013
Method: NCS Ealing
Emails written to UKBA: 3
Waiting Period now: 5 months and 1 week

:(

Date of application 28 March 2013
Method : Postal Delivery
Emails to UKBA :5
Waiting period to date.4 month 20 days

saadmushtaq

Still Waiting

Post by saadmushtaq » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Exact 4 months still waiting :(

Wkd_nav
Newly Registered

Waiting for 6 months exactly today

Post by Wkd_nav » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:32 am

I applied on 22/02/2013 for British naturalisation. I asked home office for return my passports on 26/06/2013 in return of documents form but nothing has come yet can anyone advise me wot to do now as its gone more then six months.
Thanks
Nav

facts

Re: Waiting for 6 months exactly today

Post by facts » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:07 am

Wkd_nav wrote:I applied on 22/02/2013 for British naturalisation. I asked home office for return my passports on 26/06/2013 in return of documents form but nothing has come yet can anyone advise me wot to do now as its gone more then six months.
Thanks
Nav
We don't have MP's just for the purpose of 'fiddling with expenses'. Make use of them!

Thought_Oasis
Newly Registered

Post by Thought_Oasis » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:28 am

Nav,

Dude- that's a ridiculous waiting period! Seriously, get on the bandwagon and send out a phone call / email to your MP.

The HO is just replying in a very 'standardized' manner- oh we don't know-unless it's 6 months- application still in progress..yadda yadda. It irks me to no extent!

So Talk to your MP ASAP. I can only do that after the 9th of September- my 6 month period. But I don't know after that date does the Home Office then deal in specifics or not. :?