ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed : Query about sponsoring my father's visit

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

diyaabcd
Newly Registered

help needed : Query about sponsoring my father's visit

Post by diyaabcd » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:13 pm

I am living in Uk for last three years and I wanted to sponsor my dad for visit to UK.
He lives with my mum who is a house wife and sister who is university studying for her degree.

I have all the relevant funds, house agreement however my father is not working at the moment. I had some funds in my indian account and he has been using that

When I file his papers what shall I say in my application, shall I say he is retired and I support him?

I don't have any statement that m sending some money regularly as I had some savings in my indian account and they have been using that as and when needed.

Can you please advise what is the best thing to mention in application. thanks so much