ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

information needed !please help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prova

information needed !please help

Post by prova » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 am

Dear friends ,

Recently ,one of my friend applied for Naturalization for British Citizenship in British citizen Spouse category, who has been living more than 3 years in this country.

surprisingly, Home Office sent a letter to her stating that all her relevant supporting documents data are recorded and they enclosed all the documents which are sent to Home Office with her application . They also stated that if they need it they might ask the documents back again for considering her application .

The next page my friend name , date of birth and place also be written and she has been asked to check the details if all are information are correct .

It seems very new process of sending back the supporting documents before considering the application or before making any decision for Naturalization category .

Now my questions are , why home office sending the letter with supporting documentation before considering the application . If any of our friends or adviser know about the new steps in British citizen applicant under the British citizen Spouses category please advise us with the details :What would be the next step for her ?How she would know the actual status of her application . After receiving these sort of letter what should be next step . should she wait till they get back to her after some uncertain time or she need to make any query to home office .

Is it the new steps what other previous applicant face or it just happened with randomly .

Please , read the letter properly and try to answer with your relevant logic
more information could be provided if necessary .

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.