ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) refused, passport retained - want to leave UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janoelmar171619
Newly Registered

FLR(O) refused, passport retained - want to leave UK

Post by janoelmar171619 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:27 pm

HELLO EVERYONE , here is my case:

MY son and myself's application for FLR(O) have been refused. My partner is an EEU born and we are settled here. Anyway. Now we have decided to voluntarily leave this country , but we want to go to Spain first to visit my partner's parents. As our passports have been retained till we arrange flights, MayThese "famous and honorable HO Gods" give us our passports if we arrange flights to Spain and not to our home country in the first instance? Thing is We are not gonna be able to flight to my country first, I dont have anything ( home , work, etc ) there. I am really upset really with all this situation. We have been locked in the UK for 1 year awaiting for an answer. :x , paying taxes, not living from the goverment , all family settled. not criminal offences whatsoever. you guys still awaiting, these people are NOT considering human rights and and they know where to mortality attack you! watch out eh?. I am happy to leave for good and not living in this dearly beloved, anti- humanitarian system. Could anybody help me with my question please, I would appreciate that

Thank you so much in advance!

PS: I am not appealing . Not in a million of years!

God bless you all!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Is your partner working, self employed etc and is your partner British? Are you married/civil partner with that person and is your child, the child of the EEA national too?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

janoelmar171619
Newly Registered

Post by janoelmar171619 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:59 pm

D4109125 wrote:Is your partner working, self employed etc and is your partner British? Are you married/civil partner with that person and is your child, the child of the EEA national too?
Hello Amber

thanks a zillion for your prompt answer.

*My partner is Spanish , full time employed like me.
*Not married or engaged or anything like that ( I came initially to the UK on a spouse visa with another person, marriage failed before the two years so my ex is trying to, call it... extortionate!, asking me for £ 2,000 for bringing me here according to her and furthermore giving me the divorce ( marriage was not forced or pre arrange to come here tho)
* Child not from THE EEA.

if all that makes sense

Thank you very much

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:15 pm

See page 8 (click) RE: durable partners.

What is the nationality of the other parent to your child?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

janoelmar171619
Newly Registered

Post by janoelmar171619 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:33 pm

D4109125 wrote:See page 8 (click) RE: durable partners.

What is the nationality of the other parent to your child?
his mother has same nationality as him and me, not British or EEA.

thanks.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:41 pm

How long has the child been in the UK?

CPaes
Newly Registered

RC refused - passport held by UKBA - want to leave UK

Post by CPaes » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Dear Amber,
I have similar question:
I am from Portugal and my partner from Australia.
Here is our time line with UKBA:
10/09/12 - applied for Spouse Visa (unmarried partner) under UK Law
17/09/12 - his Tier 5 Visa expired
22/03/13 - Spouse Visa refused
19/04/13 - Spouse Visa Appeal sent
09/05/13 - applied for EEA2 residence card as unmarried partner
08/07/13 - Spouse Visa appeal refused
16/07/13 - EEA2 RC refused
29/07/13 - EEA2 RC appeal sent

We beleive UKBA lost the evidences sent
We fill all requirements for a Visa (financially and lenght of relationship, etc)
Any way, we are not happy in UK and would be glad to leave for good back to Portugal
My partner has contacted UKBA Croydon and has an appointment for next Tuesday. Do you know what will happen there? Can I go with him? Could they demand him to leave in less than 28 days? Would they give his passport back in Croydon?
Sorry for so many questions