ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final Checking Before Submission

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shareefco
Newly Registered

Final Checking Before Submission

Post by shareefco » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I have few last queries before I book an appointment with NCS for my naturalization application.

1) I don't have P60(I lost them) but I am attaching a letter from HMRC showing my paid tax for last five years.

is that OK? or do I need to attache copies of P60 as well signed by my HR manager?

2) Finally for the fee; shall i fill the payment slip form with my card details card, attach with the application and tick box on 6.3 which says:

I confirm that I have enclosed the appropriate naturalization fee and payment slip???

Finally do I need to confirm (a tick box on ) 6.6 which says:

* I declare that, although I don not meet all the statutory requirements for naturalization. I believe that, in view of the following special circumstances, the home secretary should treat me as fulfilling t hose requirements or waive the need in my case to fulfill them.

Please advise.

Thanks
shareef

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:24 pm

Why are you wanting to supply P60 etc..? Just supply the Tax Reference number as requested, I assume you have been granted ILR and have a passport covering the last 5 years.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

shareefco
Newly Registered

Post by shareefco » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 pm

For P60, OK that make sense.

Can You also advise for my other query please.

Thanks

facts

Re: Final Checking Before Submission

Post by facts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:14 pm

shareefco wrote:Finally do I need to confirm (a tick box on ) 6.6 which says:

* I declare that, although I don not meet all the statutory requirements for naturalization. I believe that, in view of the following special circumstances, the home secretary should treat me as fulfilling t hose requirements or waive the need in my case to fulfill them.
No, unless you are asking for discretion.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:54 am

shareefco wrote:Hey All,

I wonder some one can advise me here please.

I have an appointment with NCS today, I filled my AN form with martial status married but there was a case going on for separation with my partner since April.

I am applying on five years basis not as spouse.

However yesterday I received a divorce issued letter from my partner, letter was issued in July from her I have not signed it yet and will be responding to this letter next week through my solicitor.

My question. What do I need to do know. do I need to update home office?

Please advise.

Thanks
Shareef
neoseal wrote:If you are applying on your own 5 year basis and not as spouse, then it will not have any bearing on your application. Doesn't matter if it states married or divorced.

You have only received divorce issue letter and you have not signed, so technically you are not divorced yet. If you have decree absolute then you are divorced.

You can mention in extra info section that "on going divorce" if NCS has not sent your application or you can write a letter to HO stating this.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:57 am

Please keep your queries regarding your naturalisation application under one topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!