ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA ALSO DO MISTAKES

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkd1234

UKBA ALSO DO MISTAKES

Post by mkd1234 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:08 am

I have uploaded my query before but no one has responded me so far..... got my visa refused a few days back. No right of appeal because according to UKBA we have submitted our application after my visa was expired but I have solid proof that we have submitted it before my visa expiry date. Now what should I do in this situation?? Should I write them or should I write the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal along with the proof.

Now lets come to reasons for refusal.
1) I dont have sign on the contract while my team partner's sign exists on it.

2) no evidence of business activity has been shown

How come we can show them any activity when they never asked for it, no query from them in the whole 7 months. Had it been asked for we would have provided it to them.

If by any chance I get the right of appeal what should be the grounds of my appeal and should I go for it without any solicitor? Because my recent experience with solicitor's has really been very disappointing.

Some people in this forum have always been very helpful and more smart and professional than 90% of the solicitors out there. Therefore I really value their opinions and will take their advise seriously.

Please please do advise me according to your understanding as your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:13 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.