ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding earlier Application...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikiguj
Newly Registered

Regarding earlier Application...

Post by nikiguj » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:32 pm

Hi all...

I had applied for HSMP in 2006.. but my application was not approved as the HSMP team was not able to verify my employer's details and when they called my office to verify, it was recess time and the pune had picked up the phone...and so the HSMP Team was not able to verify the documents and was rejected and in all the two reviews also they said that they will not change the decision....

now i am planning to apply again with new rules...but i am afraid that will my new application treated with the reference of the old one or not. i am really afraid to apply second time....any similar cases....?

Please help me .... its urgent..

Bigbrother

Post by Bigbrother » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:09 pm

hi nikiguj

in regards to your query do not worry. your 2nd application will be treated new and also a new REF num will be issued. moreover you dont have to worry as long as you provide right documents.

all the best. Just go for it !!

Regards
Big B

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm

a general question to all

Do they verify from employer in just one go ? like in the case above if the real employer or the person from which verification can be done in an organization is on leave what will the case worker do ? Will they wait until they contact the employer or they simply reject the application ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:14 am

Do we have caseworkers viewing this forum ?? Only they can tell you how they work :D :D

regards

nouna

Post by nouna » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:31 am

Bigbrother wrote:hi nikiguj

in regards to your query do not worry. your 2nd application will be treated new and also a new REF num will be issued. moreover you dont have to worry as long as you provide right documents.

all the best. Just go for it !!

Regards
Big B
Hi Bigbrother, are you sure that a new application is given a new ref number? my consultant said that my new application should be given the same number as my old application, this was also confirmed by some members of this forum.

nikiguj
Newly Registered

Post by nikiguj » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:37 am

Hi alll..

Please reply.... and help me.... i am bit worried...

Waiting for soon and kind reply,

Regards

nikiguj
Newly Registered

Post by nikiguj » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:40 am

hi all..

any one whose application got rejected under old rules and again applied under new rules???/

if yes, please tell us what ref. no. you got... new one or the old one... this will help much to all the same applicants..

regards

kinjiru

Post by kinjiru » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:59 pm

My application was rejected under the old rules but approved under the new ones..

The reference numbers were completely different.

And I'm not alone. You only need to look through this forums and you'll find plenty of other cases.

Go ahead and apply. You have nothing to be fearful of

Bigbrother

to nikulj

Post by Bigbrother » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:13 pm

hi i am sure the 2 applications will be regarded different.
your new application will have a new ref num and the old one is not regarded any more. By the way who is your agent? this shows he/she/they are rubbish. i have had my application rejected under the old rules and under the new one am still awaiting decision. but when i had called HO the other day and quoted them my old ref num(coz when i called em i didnt have my new one-hadn't recd it) the guy said thats the old num and we need the new ref num. i then told him i havent recd any and then he gave me my new ref num.

so this is how it works. A lil suggestion this forum is more trustowrthy compared to your agent. here we all deal with real- live cases

regards
BigB

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:04 pm

hi all..

the same happened with me...i applied in 2005 got refused coz my agent messed up everything..and now again im applying by end of march..hopefully will be getting the new ref no.

lets see

aj_sp_007
________
T80
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:06 pm

who was your agent???
aj_sp_007 wrote:hi all..

the same happened with me...i applied in 2005 got refused coz my agent messed up everything..and now again im applying by end of march..hopefully will be getting the new ref no.

lets see

aj_sp_007

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 pm

my agent was solution consulting- kolkata
Most unprofessional ppl on earth..they simply trap ppl by showing off there office...and once ure trapped..beleive me they will not look at you also...no matter how many times u go to thr office..will make u wait for hour 2 hour...big big bastards....and they have thr branches in all the metros..

ajS_p_007
________
Pot news