ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR or Tier 1 Dependent for wife?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

T1ilr

FLR or Tier 1 Dependent for wife?

Post by T1ilr » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Hello,

I am due for ILR in Dec 2013 from Tier 1 G.

My wife is on tier 1 dependent on 2 year route due for ILR June, 2014.

Question 1:

I read in some other thread that someone's dependant was short of 3 months for ILR and yet applied and successfully secured ILR. Is this possible.

Question 2:

Do I have to extend as FLR (M) or extend as tier 1 dependent as by the time of her extension, I should hopefully be 'settled'. What are the pros and cons apart from the fact that FLR costs less.

Question 3:

I believe FLR applicant's partner (me) needs to prove income threshold. What docs do I have to show as proof and during which period should I have earned the income (£18600).

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:04 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.