ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to prove Overcrowded

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan594

how to prove Overcrowded

Post by irfan594 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:55 am

hi

im am confused about overcrowded. i live with my mum and she has mention in her letter that we have a 3 bedroom house with living room and dinning room (which is a through lounge i.e living room and dinning room as one big room) she's happy for me and my wife to live there and once the visa is granted we will have one room.

my brother vist the house and stay during the weekend i don't think i need to mention that coz they wont find out ( if i do need to mention it please let me know)

the question i wanted to ask is her mentioning in the letter that only us 3 will live there proof enough that the house is not overcrowded or do i have to get a certificate or a letter from third party to say its not overcrowded

i have all the other documents ready i'm only confused about the overcrowded i have mention above and think my wife visa will be refused on that bases

i i'm planning to submit before 1st of april as the fee goes up to £500 at BHC in islamabad

alisameer
Newly Registered

hi

Post by alisameer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:12 am

hi irfan.
don't worry man eveything will be all right.ur first question mention or not about ur brother who comes only weeks end,I think u should not mention,second how to prove not overcrowded just contact surveyers to survey ur property .and don't forget submitt all the documents attested in bhc.I got my wisa 4 days before and I submitted surveyers report.

irfan594

Post by irfan594 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

hi thanks for the replay

which surveyer do i go to and how much do they charge can u send me the surveyers u contacted

mant thanks

alisameer
Newly Registered

hi

Post by alisameer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:09 pm

hi irfan
u can check this at any estate agent or agency.they will tell u all the procedure .I am in pakistan now and have no contact this time.if u fail to find from there,u can post ur landline number in my private message inbox and time u will be available.I will call u.

irfan594

Post by irfan594 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:05 pm

thanks for the replay every little infomation helps

if anyone else has been in the same situation please let me know.

the last thing i want is the visa been rejected so i want to cover every angle.

alisameer
Newly Registered

Post by alisameer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:14 pm

hi irfan
if the property is on ur mother's name,u need to submitt following documents.
1.a attested office coppy of the land registery showing ur mother's name.
2.owner's consent.
3.surveyor's report.
4.ur mother's statement allowing both of u to remain in the property.
5.and her identification documents like passport,driving license etc.and remember everything must be attested by a solicitor.
if u submitt theses things,I am sure u will not face any problem in bhc about accommodation.

irfan594

Post by irfan594 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:57 am

is surveyor's report important or will the pic of the house be enough

lxf2442
Newly Registered

Post by lxf2442 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:14 am

I think its common sense that a surveyor's report would make your application look more official and easy to trust than just a photo. If i were you i would do both. And like sameer said MAKE SURE everything is attested by a solicitor.

All the best