ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non eea national traveldocument expired

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muniira
Newly Registered

Non eea national traveldocument expired

Post by muniira » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi everyone. i have question regarding my dutch travel document has expired i live four years in the UK and have residence card where can i apply the travel document Netherlands embassy or the home office i have no idea if i have UK residence card do have to apply the home office i appreciate your response

Thanks in advance

Victoriajam

Post by Victoriajam » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Sorry, can you explain it again please? Do you have a Dutch passport and a UK residence card and the passport has expired? You will get a new passport from your embassy (the Dutch embassy in the UK if you are Dutch).

muniira
Newly Registered

Post by muniira » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 pm

HI Victoriajam Thanks your reply

NO, i am not dutch national but i am EEA family member i am a wife for EEA national so my dutch travel document has expired and i want to apply new one in-case i need travel so i am non EEA national i am not sure where can i apply if i have residence card and live in UK

thanks

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 pm

muniira wrote:HI Victoriajam Thanks your reply

NO, i am not dutch national but i am EEA family member i am a wife for EEA national so my dutch travel document has expired and i want to apply new one in-case i need travel so i am non EEA national i am not sure where can i apply if i have residence card and live in UK

thanks

You have to apply this document from the same place,from where you get it first time.

Victoriajam

Post by Victoriajam » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Unfortunately, I am not sure what a "Dutch travel document" is, if it is not a passport. I also think it should be the place you got it from before. If that was in the Netherlands, then why not give the nearest Dutch embassy a call and check with them?