ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation --points on licence and a caution

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

satz52
Newly Registered

naturalisation --points on licence and a caution

Post by satz52 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:05 pm

hello guys,
i need some advice on my naturalisation. been in UK 20 years (ILR) but never applied for naturalisation but want to apply now.my problem is that i had a caution in 1999 for nicking wheel trim of a Renault 5 car( i know i was wrong, immature and young) but i did in anger as someone nicked mine on 3 occasions and i thought i might as well take one off but was caught. didn't have to court or nothing but was cautioned for that. think for 1 or 3 years.second i bought a car but didn't have insurance on that but had on my first car. so didn't know i need to have insurance on second car too.got 6 points in June 2009 but didn't had to go to court.again August 2010 i was caught using mobile phone while driving got 3 point but no court case. do you lot think i might be refused on good character point as it was some time ago.i am in full time job, all taxes and rest is OK. don't claim anything. do u lot think i should go for naturalsation or should i wait until my mobile point are cleared off next year.what are my chances of getting it with my history and if i am refused how long do i have wait to reapply. i really appreciate all your advice and suggestions.thank you so much for your time.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 pm

You should be fine applying now re;character so long as you keep out of trouble.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.