ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (M) Section 8 - Home and Finances

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RoyW
Newly Registered

Set (M) Section 8 - Home and Finances

Post by RoyW » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:09 am

Ran into difficulty in In Set (M) Section 8 - Home and Finances for my wifes ILR.
I`m self-employed and this year income has dropped dramatically and is seasonal, however various savings are in six figures and house is bought outright.
What sort of figure are they looking for in the `pay each month` question? Would £1k be sufficient for the two of us?
My wife (the applicant) isn`t working.
Also the part `Income Source` `Interval Received` `Amount` `Total` is confusing? What does she put there?

This application is under the old rules.

thanks in advance.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 am

You have nothing to worry about with 6 figure savings, just show 3 months savings bank statements.

In the section 8 box write, wage....monthly....£amount
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.