ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to pass Life in the UK test first time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrdgps357
Newly Registered

How to pass Life in the UK test first time

Post by mrdgps357 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Hello all!

A couple of weeks ago I finally passed my Life in the United Kingdom test and I wish to share with you how to pass it first time. First of all you will require to buy the new 2013 edition handbook. You dont actually need to learn every single bit of the book( reading it once or twice if your english is good is enough ), because official test questions are actually really easy. I think I got all of them right when I sat my Life in the UK test. You will also notice that practice Life in the UK tests are really hard compared to the official test. I used http://testlifeuk.co.uk to do practice tests and I can almost guarantee that if you pass the first 5 tests on that website you will pass the exam! I actually did them all and I was really stressed the night before my test. I had no sleep that night and I was worried for nothing. The Life in the UK test was really easy because I was well prepared.
There is nothing anyone can do to make you magically pass , it's all in your hands! I wish you pass your Life in the UK test, good luck.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Well done.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

mjmani

Re: How to pass Life in the UK test first time

Post by mjmani » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:49 pm

Thanks for your advice. Only one complaint about the website you've mentioned. It requires too many clicks to navigate the practice tests. Are there any other good sites that you/anyone recommend? There are plenty and that's why the confusion.

adamned
Newly Registered

Re: How to pass Life in the UK test first time

Post by adamned » Fri May 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello Everybody,
Thank you for the post. I have used that website too. The post is 4 years old and I thought I could give some updates on this year's test. I took it in March this year and passed it without problems. I read the book and practised questions and answer watching Life In The UK test videos you can find here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCII7A2 ... 6x7jlogYsA
Many questions I had on my test were identical. The test videos give you typical questions and answers.
Good luck with your exam.