ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Endorsement on Visa and due for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kosgad
Newly Registered

Wrong Endorsement on Visa and due for ILR

Post by kosgad » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:00 am

Dear friends i would like this forum to clarify this doubt asap as i have PEO appt on 30/08/13 at Croydon!

I received my first Tier 1 visa on 16/9/08 and valid until 16/9/11 and the endorsement was wrong.It was quoted as not to work as doctor in training. After discussions with the case worker at Sheffield, the endorsement was corrected(those particular wordings were removed) and received a letter with appropriate explanations.The visa stamp was reissued for the period of 13/10/08 to 16/09/11.

I applied for extension and received the visa which was valid from 16/9/11 to 16/9/13.
Basically i would have completed total of 5 years period from 16/9/08 to 16/9/2013 (from the date of my first Tier1 visa)

I would like to post this question to the members

When can i apply for ILR (might sound very trivial but wanted to clarify before PEO appt)

1)is it 28 days prior to 16/09/2013 or 28 days prior to 13/10/13 ?

2) Should i ask for a letter form Sheffield home office to clarify this before attending my PEO appt? i believe it might be very difficult at this point!

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions

Thank you

Regards
Kosgad

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:43 pm

28 days before 16/09...
UKBA already had that information in the system... But you can get a communication from Sheffield PEO...

kosgad
Newly Registered

Re: Wrong Endorsement on Visa and due for ILR

Post by kosgad » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Sorry for the delayed response.

ILR was granted at Croydon PEO in Aug 2013.No problems and within 4 hrs they had granted ILR
No questions and very professional Croydon PEO
I would strongly recommend to go to Croydon if you have any concerns with your any of your application.
Immigration officers are very knowledgeable and very helpful too.

TX

Regards
Kosgad