ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

peo solihull birmingham ILR set(m) decision delayd

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sflove786
Newly Registered

peo solihull birmingham ILR set(m) decision delayd

Post by sflove786 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:11 pm

hi all ,
i have applied for my ILR 14th of august 2013 as same day decision solihull ukba birmingham .
my appointment was 12.00 pm and i reached their half n hour early and i been told that they have very less staff for some reason and if i still wanted to apply on the same day than they will not be able to give the decision on the same day and i can camcel my appointment and book it for another date or another peo office .
i asked them that if i still wanted to submit my documents then how long its gona take you guys to make decesion and return the documents . they said
WITHIN ONE WEEK . today is 27th august and i have not received any information abt my same day decision . its been two weeks now .
i called so many time s in croydon and all the time they said we will give you call back ect and never called .
its mentally tortured for me waiting every day for my documents back . i call them today and now trhey saying we cant give you any information .

is there any one else have the same situation like me ? if any one can help me ? advise me or anything plz plz plz .
im really worried as well coz my application was a straight forward .

arvindsankaran
Newly Registered

Do not worry

Post by arvindsankaran » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:37 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

Have a read at the above. I had a similar experience with my application. It turned out fine at the end.

Best of luck!!!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Ask for a refund (the premium fee difference) when you get your BRP if they did change you more than the postal fee.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sflove786
Newly Registered

f

Post by sflove786 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 pm

hiya ,
thanx for ur reply guys . im still waiting for it and definately im gona ask them my money back .
i dnot know wat to do and now they are saying me that write a letter and asked for you case.
:((((((

sflove786
Newly Registered

ukba

Post by sflove786 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:11 pm

i do not know why they lying to applicatns . when i submitted my all documents and asked the case worker that how long its gona take and she replied 1 week . its over two weeks now and i paid almost £1500 to get a decision same day .

GOD its mentalyy torturing to wait everyday.
they making serious money and leting applicants wait .
we cant do anything or say . they rude over the phone as well and all the time they say give us ur mobile number and they gona call back ect but never received call back .

very disappointed.
:(((((

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:15 pm

You'll just have to be patient ringing them is pointless.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sflove786
Newly Registered

:(

Post by sflove786 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:14 pm

still have no replies friends and now its been 18 days .

statician
Newly Registered

Post by statician » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 pm

I applied for ilr set m on 26th july at peo croydon. still waiting

statician
Newly Registered

Post by statician » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 pm

I applied for ilr set m on 26th july at peo croydon. still waiting

sflove786
Newly Registered

:(

Post by sflove786 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 pm

you applied 26th july and you still waiting ?
why , what was the reason ?
have you received any letter or anything ?

one my friend told me that if they delaying your application than it means somthing is rong ?

hopefully we will get good news .

sflove786
Newly Registered

calling croydon .

Post by sflove786 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:16 pm

i call them again on this firday but the lady said they are not ansring phone ect .
she said you could wait more but im losing my patients now bcoz i paid them extra fee and there was no reason they will hold my application . they said they have less staff ect . what is my fault ?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:07 pm

You should write to them.

sflove786
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sflove786 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:39 pm

hi friends ,
i have called them today as well and same ans that wait but new information i have found that they send my application to liverpool centre although i applied in birmingham solihull centre .
i asked them a reason that why they sent it to liverpool and they said birmingham solihull is very bzy and they have less staf .
now its been three weeks and my application is in liverpool not in mirmingham centre .
what shall i do . where to go and chase them .

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: hi

Post by akhurshid » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:52 pm

sflove786 wrote:hi friends ,
i have called them today as well and same ans that wait but new information i have found that they send my application to liverpool centre although i applied in birmingham solihull centre .
i asked them a reason that why they sent it to liverpool and they said birmingham solihull is very bzy and they have less staf .
now its been three weeks and my application is in liverpool not in mirmingham centre .
what shall i do . where to go and chase them .
Sorry to hear about your problems mate. Have a look at this thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=96401
You might have to wait a while now if they have sent your application to somewhere else(postal applications processing centre). If they have sent it to another PEO, then you may get decision soon.
All you can do now is wait and let them get back to you. Once decision has been made, you can ask for premium amount refund as decision was delayed and it wasn't your fault.
But for now, just relax and wait.

AK

sflove786
Newly Registered

thanx

Post by sflove786 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 pm

thanx for your advise.

they did not asked me any more documents friend . they have a less staff and my only worry is that , is there any thing rong with my application ?
are they gona refuse me or somthing thats why they taking it long .
hopefully everuthing will be ok .

and i will ask them my money back coz its already three weeks .

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: thanx

Post by akhurshid » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:53 am

sflove786 wrote:thanx for your advise.

they did not asked me any more documents friend . they have a less staff and my only worry is that , is there any thing rong with my application ?
are they gona refuse me or somthing thats why they taking it long .
hopefully everuthing will be ok .

and i will ask them my money back coz its already three weeks .
I wouldn't think too much about it bud. Try keeping yourself busy. I know how you feel but there is nothing you can do until they make a decision.
If you were happy with application and everything being right, then you shoild be fine.
Wait for decision before asking for fee refund.

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Just commig from solihull. Docs have been kept. They give me letter saying held for further enquiries. And i shluld recive decision in 1 week. My case is set o for my wife. I am on ilr and she is dependend. Any comments please. Thanks
Always here to help to best of my understanding

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Post by akhurshid » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:48 pm

gaboon_viper wrote:Just commig from solihull. Docs have been kept. They give me letter saying held for further enquiries. And i shluld recive decision in 1 week. My case is set o for my wife. I am on ilr and she is dependend. Any comments please. Thanks
Not an ideal situation to be in specially when you have paid for premium service and had set your mind to get decision same day.
It could be weeks before you get decision.
Any complications about case?

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:28 pm

akhurshid wrote:
gaboon_viper wrote:Just commig from solihull. Docs have been kept. They give me letter saying held for further enquiries. And i shluld recive decision in 1 week. My case is set o for my wife. I am on ilr and she is dependend. Any comments please. Thanks
Not an ideal situation to be in specially when you have paid for premium service and had set your mind to get decision same day.
Not any complications as such. She told me that she will do my case first thing in the morning. i suppose due to lack of time she couldnt do it. And to cover this up , gave me the letter for furhter enquiries. Gave me letter around 16.30.

Pleas comments on my case . Any chance of sucess.

My wife came to uk in june 2011 as an tier1 general migrats pathner.
We have baby born here with british passport.
I got my ilr in march 2013.

Presently i have no very less earning. I am claiming WTC and Child tax Credit. My wife is looking after baby. She has saving of 3500.

i have submitted all possible cohabitation docs, statments, bills etc.

Please comments any complications in my case?

Thank you

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Post by akhurshid » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:40 pm

gaboon_viper wrote:
akhurshid wrote:
Not any complications as such. She told me that she will do my case first thing in the morning. i suppose due to lack of time she couldnt do it. And to cover this up , gave me the letter for furhter enquiries. Gave me letter around 16.30.

Presently i have no very less earning. I am claiming WTC and Child tax Credit. My wife is looking after baby. She has saving of 3500.

Thank you
We had same problem last week at Glasgow PEO and were told that we'll he contacted next morning. We weren't and when I called they said there was no update. They did however called me at 4PM and gave decision.

I don't know if claiming benefits will be an issue but apart from that it sounds straight forward. Give them until tomorrow evening and hopefully you'll get decision tomorrow.

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm

akhurshid wrote:
gaboon_viper wrote:
akhurshid wrote:

Thank you
We had same problem last week at Glasgow PEO and were told that we'll he contacted next morning. We weren't and when I called they said there was no update. They did however called me at 4PM and gave decision.

I don't know if claiming benefits will be an issue but apart from that it sounds straight forward. Give them until tomorrow evening and hopefully you'll get decision tomorrow.
Thanks for your reply.

They have given us token number, my wife gave biometric, payment taken. Does it means my process has started? And must be processed in few days or my case will be unluckily stuck like below.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=144205

Thanks

Waiting for your precious inputs

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Post by akhurshid » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Yeah process has been started. All you can do now is wait for the decision.
Try contacting them tormorrow so that they know you haven't forgotten about the application. Try speaking to the case worker herself.
I have heard that Solihull is one of the highest rated PEO and staff there is very helpful.
Hopefully you'll get decision soon.

AK

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 am

Hi, do anyone know solihull phone number to know the progress of case please. Thank you.

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Post by akhurshid » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:52 am

gaboon_viper wrote:Hi, do anyone know solihull phone number to know the progress of case please. Thank you.
Found this number 0121 704 5450 from Google.

gaboon_viper

Post by gaboon_viper » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:23 am

akhurshid wrote:
gaboon_viper wrote:Hi, do anyone know solihull phone number to know the progress of case please. Thank you.
Found this number 0121 704 5450 from Google.
tx but not working