ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

urfipk
Newly Registered

got refusal

Post by urfipk » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi to all 
I am new on this forum. I applied for tier1 enterpreneur PSW route with my friend.my friend (team member) has 50k in his personal acc. He give me latter as a third party. I got refusal 7th aug 2013 with following reasons.

1. Bank letter does not include your name or clearly state that u have access to the funds. (My team member asked the bank for that letter but they refused to issue this type of letter )

2. You have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that u have registered with HM Revenue as self employed or registered as the director of a business. (I had submitted director report with my application) 

3. We are unable to access your company website. So we r not considering copy of ur company webpage as advertisment. ( our company website is working properly and never deactivate during this period) 

4.the business service contract does not detail the services your company is providing and it does not include ur name or ur sign. (My team member had signed the contract thats y I did not sign it)

I have sent my appeal. Now my qyestion to snrs how much chances I have to win this appeal? 

Thanks

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 pm

sorry to hear abt ur refusal

nothing major so hopefully u will win appeal

swaroopG
Newly Registered

hi

Post by swaroopG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 am

Very sorry about the refusal.I dont know on what basis ukba are deciding the refusals.
may i please request you to share-when did you apply and when did you give your biometrics .
Thanks a lot.

urfipk
Newly Registered

Post by urfipk » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:32 am

Applied : 15 june 2013
acknowledged letter : 19 june
biometrics : 07 july
biomatrics given : 16 july
refusal 07 aug

swaroopG
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by swaroopG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:44 am

thanks a lot for sharing.I applied on june 18
given biometrics on july 19th
waiting for the decision.
Thanks anyway and all the best for the appeal.You will win definitely.

Imran14

Post by Imran14 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:02 pm

urfipk,Swarrop where were are your funds held... i think for some reason the bank accounts of UK are being processed quick...

swaroopG
Newly Registered

hi

Post by swaroopG » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:45 pm

i have my funds in UK itself from psw--->tier1 entrprenuer route

urfipk
Newly Registered

Post by urfipk » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Imran14 wrote:urfipk,Swarrop where were are your funds held... i think for some reason the bank accounts of UK are being processed quick...
my funds held in uk in my team members acc.

samu140

Re: got refusal

Post by samu140 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 am

sorry to listen
me also in the same boat, refused because of my name on third party bank letter. thats the only reason i refused, now appealed and waiting.

urfipk wrote:Hi to all 
I am new on this forum. I applied for tier1 enterpreneur PSW route with my friend.my friend (team member) has 50k in his personal acc. He give me latter as a third party. I got refusal 7th aug 2013 with following reasons.

1. Bank letter does not include your name or clearly state that u have access to the funds. (My team member asked the bank for that letter but they refused to issue this type of letter )

2. You have not submitted any evidence to demonstrate that u have registered with HM Revenue as self employed or registered as the director of a business. (I had submitted director report with my application) 

3. We are unable to access your company website. So we r not considering copy of ur company webpage as advertisment. ( our company website is working properly and never deactivate during this period) 

4.the business service contract does not detail the services your company is providing and it does not include ur name or ur sign. (My team member had signed the contract thats y I did not sign it)

I have sent my appeal. Now my qyestion to snrs how much chances I have to win this appeal? 

Thanks
Keep Updating

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Hello

Sorry to hear that you were refused.

What about your team member application?
Did your team member get the visa?
Are you going to appeal by yourself or through a solicitor?

For your appeal,

you will have to put the funds in a joint account so that you can get a letter in your name(s).

Get a new contract on both names, make sure that your website is active and get everyother document ready.

Good luck.

urfipk
Newly Registered

Post by urfipk » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:56 am

Lola22 wrote:Hello

Sorry to hear that you were refused.

What about your team member application?
Did your team member get the visa?
Are you going to appeal by yourself or through a solicitor?

For your appeal,

you will have to put the funds in a joint account so that you can get a letter in your name(s).

Get a new contract on both names, make sure that your website is active and get everyother document ready.

Good luck.
thanks my friend