ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stamp4 EUFAM requirements

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irish heart
Newly Registered

stamp4 EUFAM requirements

Post by irish heart » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Good day,

I am new to the forum, so I do apologise if I am asking a question that has already been asked.

I can't seem to find a clear cut answer as to the exact required documents or information when applying for the Stamp4 EUFAM (residency Card) in Ireland. I am a Non EEA citizen married to a British citizen. We will be making the move soon and would just like to get our ducks in a row.

I would appreciate any helpful feedback. :-)

Ryan

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:10 pm

You can have a look at the document checklist on section 4 of the application form here: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%20E ... %20EU1.pdf

I guess you are aware of this already, but note that this is for the residence card application once you are in the country; and not for the visa application if you need one to come to Ireland.

irish heart
Newly Registered

Post by irish heart » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks jeupsy!

Yes, once we have arrived in Ireland is when I will apply for the residence card. Fortunately, I do not need an entry visa to get into Ireland and can stay for up yo 3 months.

Thanks for the link! I have been on the INIS site a few time but strangely have not come across this form.

Cheers for the advice.

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 pm

No pb! Here is the section of the website where the things relevant to you are located included the form: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/EU ... y%20Rights