ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WON AGAINST HOME OFFICE IN UPPER TRIBUNAL !

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashishb
Newly Registered

WON AGAINST HOME OFFICE IN UPPER TRIBUNAL !

Post by ashishb » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:44 pm

I have my case against home office which was schedules on 19th Nov 2012 which I won, however they went against the decision and I went to the court again on 19th june 2013.

The judge on 19th June went for the same decision, however I have not heard from the home office still, I do need to travel because of the personal problems with family.

I was wondering whom should I contact so this process can be a bit quicker. I have already involved my MP.

Is there someone who can help me plz. I am desperate.

Thanks
Ash

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Well done for winning your case.Continue reminding your mp tell him etc how you are keen to work etc and how UKBA is messing you about.

They have to respond to the mp within a certain time limit.If you know the team that refused your application you can contact them and ask them to implement the appeal

jasyjen
Newly Registered

Post by jasyjen » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi!
When you received the letter of the judge's decision in first tribunal,how long did it take for home office to notify you that they are appealing against the first tribunal? Thank you!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:58 am

jasyjen wrote:Hi!
When you received the letter of the judge's decision in first tribunal,how long did it take for home office to notify you that they are appealing against the first tribunal? Thank you!
Normally within 10-14 days :wink: