ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Decision

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

desibabu

Appeal Decision

Post by desibabu » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Decision received dated 21-8-13... Appeal accepted and judge has informed home office to make a fresh decision and repay my appeal fee....Havent heard from HO going to UT... Waiting for fresh decision....Please pray for success...

serb24
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Decision

Post by serb24 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 pm

desibabu wrote:Decision received dated 21-8-13... Appeal accepted and judge has informed home office to make a fresh decision and repay my appeal fee....Havent heard from HO going to UT... Waiting for fresh decision....Please pray for success...
Could you please provide more details about the refusal reasons & appeal process happened.

As per the rules, even HO is given 10 days to go for UT.

with the present condition, u should get in favour of u, be patient.

Good luck............. :)

desibabu

Re: Appeal Decision

Post by desibabu » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:49 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 0c5db46507
serb24 wrote:
desibabu wrote:Decision received dated 21-8-13... Appeal accepted and judge has informed home office to make a fresh decision and repay my appeal fee....Havent heard from HO going to UT... Waiting for fresh decision....Please pray for success...
Could you please provide more details about the refusal reasons & appeal process happened.

As per the rules, even HO is given 10 days to go for UT.

with the present condition, u should get in favour of u, be patient.

Good luck............. :)

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Congrats bro