ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings - what date to use?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rrozenson
Newly Registered

Previous Earnings - what date to use?

Post by rrozenson » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi There:

I am currently applying for ILR from my Tier 1 (next week yikes!) and wanted clarity on the rules around which twelve month period I could use to satisfy criteria for income. I was last in a full time salaried employment (I am currently self employed) in August 2012 so am I able to use the twelve months immediatley before August 2012 for my pay calculation?

Im a bit confused as to if we can count back 12 months from any month in the 15 month window. Or if it has to be twelve months but within that 15 month window.

Can anyone clarify?

Rafael

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:04 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

rrozenson
Newly Registered

Post by rrozenson » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Ok so I can utilize my salary for twelve months before August 2012 then...is that correct? Sorry I'm sure its all very basic english but the stress of the application is getting to me lol!

rrozenson
Newly Registered

Post by rrozenson » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Yes I've looked at the FAQ but am still confused - can anyone clarify? Sorry to be a pain :-)
rrozenson wrote:Ok so I can utilize my salary for twelve months before August 2012 then...is that correct? Sorry I'm sure its all very basic english but the stress of the application is getting to me lol!