ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR O REFUSED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUNDS PLEASE HELP ME

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rachelA
Newly Registered

FLR O REFUSED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUNDS PLEASE HELP ME

Post by rachelA » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 am

please help we applied for ab flr o extension on the 16th of august. we received a letter from the ukba dated 20th of august which said thank you for the application if there are any issues with your fee yout applicatiob will be rejected it has now been passed to a caseworker for considerstion.you will receive further correspondence regarding the next steps in making your application. i have spoken to my bank and they tried to take the money on the 20th but it was rejected due to insufficient funds.the bank says that at the close of business on the 20th there was 618 pounds in the account but there was a delay in 180 going in which meant that they couldnt take the paymwnt. What do i do now? i still havnt heard anything but i expect they are sending the application back to us. At no point did they contact us about the problem. if we apply again it will be rejected as invalid as in the Basnet case. are they still allowed to do this? Do we have 28 days to resubmit? will they accept the payment over the phone ? im worried ans confused. please aomebody respond to my questions im sick with worry. thank u

rachelA
Newly Registered

Post by rachelA » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:19 am

please can someone reply i will be truly grateful for your opinion im struggling with all this