ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unmarried Partner-Croatian

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prpa84
Newly Registered

Unmarried Partner-Croatian

Post by prpa84 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi there I am Croatian citizen recently moved to Glasgow to live with my fiance that is UK citizen.
Im trying to get a job here for 3 months without success. I got a job offer for bskyb as a sales advisor in inbound retention call center and in IBM in a call center but when I mentioned that I need working permanent they told me that they cannot sponsor for those jobs... As I realist that there is no chance for me to get sponsorship Im trying to find alternative ways to get working permanent...
My fiance and me are in a relationship for almost 2 years.
Year and half we lived and worked together on a cruise ship, rest of the time we were living together on the land...
We are planning to get married but in a year or two when we save some money..
What are criteria and requirements to get unmarried partners visa? How much dose it cost?
Any advice and suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Continue in your other thread.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.