ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

An querries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

desertlord

An querries

Post by desertlord » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Hello all I am looking for some help with a couple of questions I have regarding filling in AN.

1- 1.17 I am still in the same address for the past 5 yrs. can can I leave the date to empty or just write " present " on top of the boxes?

2- Addresses and dates you have been away, start from the most recent or start from the oldest? or does it really matter?!

3- 6.6 if I have no special circumstances so I should delete the question. Can I leave it empty or I need to put a line accross?

4- My referee put his email but two letters went out of the box. Do I need to ask him to refill or just leave it is not a big issue.

Thanks

VR

Your questions

Post by VR » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:56 pm

1)In 1.16 you put the date you moved in and fill up the present address above that field. In 1.17 just put same as above .

2)What number or page on the form is this question on. If its the absences from UK fill them up and leave out the day of departure and arrival and put the total in that page.

3) In 6.7 put not applicable.

4)Referee thing u mention in peanuts.Ignore.
Good luck
vr