ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU National - CSI Insurance

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ikonkar
India

EU National - CSI Insurance

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi All,

Again, I'm after some advise please. My wife(an eu national) is about to leave her job to look after our year old son and I'm working full time to support my family and to be honest I earn enough to support my family needs etc.

I will be due to apply for PR (under EEA regulations) and I know my wife can excercise treaty rights by being self sufficient and taking out CSI Insurance. Now my questions are:-

1/ Can someone please guide me to the websites where I can take out cheap and appropriate insurance.
2/ What kind of insurance does my wife require? is there any particular type or just the normal health insurance would do.
3/ Do I need to take out the insurance for myself and the whole family?

Many thanks in advance.
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

Ikonkar
India

Re: EU National - CSI Insurance

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Ikonkar wrote:Hi All,

Again, I'm after some advise please. My wife(an eu national) is about to leave her job to look after our year old son and I'm working full time to support my family and to be honest I earn enough to support my family needs etc.

I will be due to apply for PR (under EEA regulations) and I know my wife can excercise treaty rights by being self sufficient and taking out CSI Insurance. Now my questions are:-

1/ Can someone please guide me to the websites where I can take out cheap and appropriate insurance.
2/ What kind of insurance does my wife require? is there any particular type or just the normal health insurance would do.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Guys, was just wondering if you could advise please.

Thanks
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Ikonkar wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks

- Comprehensive insurance for everyone

- WPA ( google search ) is a very good company. Most of their clients with them because it's cheap and comprehensive

- Do you have joint Bank account? it will be better if you have one because you also need to prove that your wife has access to that fund ( it's not required but good to have )
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Ikonkar wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks

- WPA ( try googol search ) is a very good company. Most of their clients with them because it's cheap and comprehensive

- Do you have joint Bank account? it will be better if you have one because you also need to prove that your wife has access to that fund ( it's not required but good to have )

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:40 pm

askmeplz82 wrote:
Ikonkar wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks

- WPA ( google search ) is a very good company. Most of their clients with them because it's cheap and comprehensive

Many thanks.

Was just wondering I've got a Health Care Insurance through my company so I'm covered with them. If I take out for my son and wife from WPA that should relsove the issue, correct?

Yes, we do have joint account (savings) account that should also suffice the requirement.
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Ikonkar wrote:
askmeplz82 wrote:
Ikonkar wrote:

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks

Many thanks.

Was just wondering I've got a Health Care Insurance through my company so I'm covered with them. If I take out for my son and wife from WPA that should relsove the issue, correct?

Yes, we do have joint account (savings) account that should also suffice the requirement.
Is your insurance comprehensive? If yes then fine ;