ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1/2 sent to the wrong address

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rafi0044
Newly Registered

EEA1/2 sent to the wrong address

Post by Rafi0044 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi there,

As everybody else who have mistaken the delivery address and sent their applications to Liverpool instead of Durham, we don't know what to do and how to request our documents back. We didn't pay any fees as due to the old application process.
Is there anyone who manage to get in touch with the UKBA and got the documents back? We are totally confused.
Cheers.
:( :( :(

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Call them and explain this story.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 am

Most likely your case will be returned to you with the advise to resubmit it with fee. But for its speedy return try to contact them.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Rafi0044
Newly Registered

Post by Rafi0044 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 pm

[quote="sheraz7"]Most likely your case will be returned to you with the advise to resubmit it with fee. But for its speedy return try to contact them.[/quote]
i kept calling the liverpool all day i stayed on the phone for hours with no sucess to talk to somebody.

i am so pissed off withy them .