ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delay of ILR for student visa holder

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kaamartei
Newly Registered

Delay of ILR for student visa holder

Post by kaamartei » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:39 pm

I have still not got my ILR, though most of the guys I applied before them have got theirs. I called home office today to find out about the progress of my application. The lady asked me what visa I was on before I applied? I answered and said student visa, then she replied that they are still working on Dec. application. I therefore went on sky drive and did relized that most of the guys who have got their approval were on PSW, tier 1 and not tier 4 visa. I therefore think HO delibrtaely delays those on tier 4 visa. Please it will be nice if we can analysis the trend and find out if this is true.