ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I apply for tier 2 ? Confuse!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syedmudassirraza
Newly Registered

Can I apply for tier 2 ? Confuse!!

Post by Syedmudassirraza » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey,

I finished my degree in Jan 2013 and applied for an extension which I got till 2014 and in July 2013 my college was revoked and have applied for an other extension meanwhile I have received a job offer.

In this situation am I exempt from the resident labour test or do I still need to have one done?

Should I wait for my extension to come or shall I apply while its in under consideration?

Any idea how long the tier 2 application process is?

Thank you for your help

Kind Regards
    :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Last edited by Syedmudassirraza on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Syedmudassirraza
    Newly Registered

@guru

Post by Syedmudassirraza » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Can anyone help me please?

manci
    Respected Guru

Post by manci » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:06 pm

your post lacks clarity. Describe with dates your past and present immigration status and what you applied for.

vinny

Re: @guru help me please

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Syedmudassirraza wrote:Hello everyone,

I am sending my case next week or after I want to you if I can start my contract hours with my employer?

As my previous status was tier 4 no work except work placement.

Please help me with this,

Thank you.
    Syedmudassirraza wrote:Hi ,
    Am I eligible to start work for my sponsor as I have sent my visa last week and my pervious status was no work or except work placement?

Thank you
    This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
    We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Assuming you made a valid in-time application, your conditions remains the same until the application has been decided.
    This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
    We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Syedmudassirraza
    Newly Registered

Post by Syedmudassirraza » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Thank you for your reply,

As i have to start job from 1 OCT and i dnt know what to do, any suggestion? can i work as a placement job?

Syedmudassirraza
    Newly Registered

Post by Syedmudassirraza » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:19 pm

I have applied for my application on 09 September, done my biometric on 16 any idea how long it's gonna take to get visa as I have to start my job?

Am I eligible to start work or wait for final answer from ukba.?

Any one who knows about this please help me.

Thank you in advance.