ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ILRVISA309
Newly Registered

P60 Query

Post by ILRVISA309 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:32 pm

Hello All,

On this forum and also on FAQ for ILR it is mentioned that case workers will like to see that I was financially active in last 5 years. Is this correct? Below is my situation,

• I converted from student visa to Tier 1 in Nov 2008
• From Nov 2008 to Nov 2009, although I was on Tier 1 but I was not working. I didn’t had any recourse to public fund in this period.
• I am continually working from Dec 2009 till date and have all relevant documents (Payslip, P60 etc.)

Now my questions are as follow:
1. Whether I will have to show that I was financially active for all 5 years, Is this a requirement?
2. If yes, what evidence is required from my side to show financially active status
3. Do you think that I should go through an Immigration layer. I am planning to apply on my own as form seems straight forward.

I will appreciate comments from senior members of this group what is the exact rule, many thanks for your time.

dk2011

Re: P60 Query

Post by dk2011 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:24 pm

[quote="ILRVISA309"]Hello All,

On this forum and also on FAQ for ILR it is mentioned that case workers will like to see that I was financially active in last 5 years. Is this correct? Below is my situation,

• I converted from student visa to Tier 1 in Nov 2008
• From Nov 2008 to Nov 2009, although I was on Tier 1 but I was not working. I didn’t had any recourse to public fund in this period.
• I am continually working from Dec 2009 till date and have all relevant documents (Payslip, P60 etc.)

Now my questions are as follow:
1. Whether I will have to show that I was financially active for all 5 years, Is this a requirement?--No. For tier 1 that isn't mandatory.
2. If yes, what evidence is required from my side to show financially active status
3. Do you think that I should go through an Immigration layer. I am planning to apply on my own as form seems straight forward.--It is purely your decision which way you feel comfortable.

I will appreciate comments from senior members of this group what is the exact rule, many thanks for your time.[/quote]

ILRVISA309
Newly Registered

Post by ILRVISA309 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Many thanks for speedy reply.

sudarsanam
Newly Registered

P60 requirement

Post by sudarsanam » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi ALL

I am due to apply for ILR under TIER 2 General in a few days time. I have read through the SET(O) form and other guidelines and information on the UKBA website, but nowhere does it state that I need to present my P60. All they have asked for is last 1 month pay slip to confirm rate of pay meets the CoP guidelines.

So do I need to dig up my previous P60s or will payslips do? I have 2 employers in the past 5 years, so would I need to P60s for all 5 years?

A quick answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sudarsanam