ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I gave Interview Today- Lots of Questions.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samikhan786
Newly Registered

I gave Interview Today- Lots of Questions.

Post by samikhan786 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi,
I went for Interview today. They asked me number of questions. I will upload them soon. There was only one interviewer, who was a lady but she was from Sheffield City College as she was wearing its ribbon. I concluded at that time: For entrepreneur they are taking help from other institutes for interviewing. She was writing each and everything on paper. She was just asking questions, main emphasis was on what I say. She was not asking me any cross questions. Only those that were written on paper. I was comfortable as feeling of giving interview to Home Office guy is bit different. I must recommend all of you guys to be prepared for simple questions. They won't ask you about breakdown of expenses or salaries of employees. But they do ask me how many people you will employee, at which post and what job they be doing. Feel relaxed but be cautious as whatever you will give them to write, they will ask you later.

wow99

Re: I gave Interview Today- Lots of Questions.

Post by wow99 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:47 pm

samikhan786 wrote:Hi,
I went for Interview today. They asked me number of questions. I will upload them soon. There was only one interviewer, who was a lady but she was from Sheffield City College as she was wearing its ribbon. I concluded at that time: For entrepreneur they are taking help from other institutes for interviewing. She was writing each and everything on paper. She was just asking questions, main emphasis was on what I say. She was not asking me any cross questions. Only those that were written on paper. I was comfortable as feeling of giving interview to Home Office guy is bit different. I must recommend all of you guys to be prepared for simple questions. They won't ask you about breakdown of expenses or salaries of employees. But they do ask me how many people you will employee, at which post and what job they be doing. Feel relaxed but be cautious as whatever you will give them to write, they will ask you later.
To be honest with ya interview is just an formality to see if you can able to communicate. Decision are taken mainly on your paper work you've submitted.

Good luck

swaroopG
Newly Registered

hi

Post by swaroopG » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:26 pm

may i pls know when did u apply and when did you give ur biometrics.
Thanks

pretty01
Newly Registered

Post by pretty01 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Best of luck dear.....kindly upload interview questions soon.....

Fifor1929
Newly Registered

have heard the same

Post by Fifor1929 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 am

I have also heard that the interview is a mere formality and immigration services largely rely on the submitted paper work. All the best wishes and looking forward to the interview questions.

pretty01
Newly Registered

Post by pretty01 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

dear sami,

kindly upload ur interview questions n let others in this forum know rather u got ur interview respns or not yet?